Monday, November 16, 2009

Am I Dimmer Every Day?

A few things:

1. I am 20 years old today. Life goes on.

2. This past Saturday night changed my life. I experimented with perception again. John read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to my while I painted an egg carton. It was one of the happiest moments of my life and I realized I'd like many more like them.

3. I severely dislike football and most sports in general. I cant stand how mindless society can be. I understand the sense of community but I wish we'd all gather around something more substantial.

4. The world is a very large place and I am not a very big person. I hope I can explore it and take care of it and express my appreciation for it somehow, someday.

5. One day, I want to sell all my materials and condense my belongings to a medium-sized backpack.

6. Psychological egoism or something like it seems most likely real.

7. He's got eyes like Oklahoma.

8. Imagine a bakery that uses ingredients from an organic farm owned by the same person!

9. Coffee will never be out of style.

10. I am beginning to recognize books and movies as incomparable entities. Each are their own art form. Thus, the phrase, "I like the book better." seems silly to me.

Thanks for listening.

Currently:
Listening to Bishop Allen
Sitting in the DAAP cafe, as usual
Anticipating Burger Madness with John this evening
Reading Wiki articles on bands and whatnot

No comments: